Our company has earned great laurels with Sealed Quench Furnace. A sand-tray beneath where molten metal is poured contains any spillage. There are tiles which are situated around the work chamber. It consists of a casting facility, in which metal is melted in a pot inside a furnace, before being poured into a mould, usually constructed from sand.
* Therelek’s sealed quench furnace line consists of preheating and tempering furnaces, washing machines, stationary table, hydraulic lifts and charge transfer systems.
* One can use our sealed quench furnace for various applications like case hardening and carburizing, carbonitriding, normalizing, annealing, ferritic nitro carburizing, annealing and stress relieving.
* Components generally used are gears, shafts, bearings, fasteners, tools, castings, forgings, agricultural machinery components, construction and precision machinery components.
* Heating system can be electrically heated or gas fired
* Different capacity and batch sizes available to suit optimum production requirement
* Furnace walls and hearth are brick lined to ensure minimum heat loss and low skin temperature
* Our sealed quench furnace has pneumatic operated doors with wedge locking in the front and stainless steel inner casing.
* Horizontal locking cylinders in the rear door ensures maximum sealing
* An enclosed drive system with chains made of anti carburising alloy used in the charge transfer from heating to quenching chamber
* Hydro pneumatically operated quench elevator and inner door provide smooth shudder-free movement and trouble free operation
* Full automatic operation through latest control systems and PLCs
* Extremely safe and simple to operate and maintain