We are recognized as successful name of High Temperature Furnace. These are used for cyaniding, carbonitriding, nitriding, hardening, direct hardening of various steel components such as auto parts, bicycle parts, textile machinery components, precision turned components, and many other related products. The furnace can be electrical, oil fired or gas fired depending upon the requirement.
* Varying in sizes up to thousand liters and more, Protherm Furnaces provide solutions for tempering, annealing, hardening, forging, preheating, drying, curing and ageing materials.
* Protherm Furnaces also offer heat treatment furnaces that are custom made for your special applications. Please check the technical brochure for the products and contact us for further information.
* Please check the technical brochures and contact us for further information and your inquiries.
* Maximum Temperature: 1200°C
* Continuous Operating Temperature: 1150°C
* Volume: 50 to 3000 liters
JR Furnace gains a huge appreciation in the universal market as a popular Heat Treatment Furnace Manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of India. Due to its high technology and robust structure, it is widely used in various industries to alter the physical and chemical properties of a material. We are a quality-oriented company; therefore, our quality inspector assures that these furnaces tested on various parameters. Our highly professional team of labor, technician, engineers, supervisor, quality auditor or many more works hard to deliver the exact product what customers pay for. Known for their durability, high resistance, low maintenance, long operational life and user-friendly application, these furnaces highly demanded in the worldwide market. As reliable Industrial Heat Treatment Furnace manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of India, we offer our complete range in all over India or abroad at a pocket-friendly price. We also provide doorstep delivery of your consignment within a promised time frame. What’s more, are you looking for? Place your order now by sending enquiries.